What is your returns policy?
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please do so within 30 days of receiving your order. You can open the package and check the contents for any discrepancies, which we strongly advise you to do upon arrival.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted when items are unworn, in the original packaging with all original Filling Pieces labels attached.
Footwear items must be returned in the original shoebox.
Apparel should also be returned unworn, unwashed and with all labels still attached.
We won’t accept your return or exchange if detected otherwise.
For hygienic reasons, we don’t accept returned socks if the packaging has been opened.
Include the original packing list in the package when returning or exchanging items, and please hold on to your proof of shipment until the refund has been made.
A refund will be issued within 5 business days after the return has been processed. During sale periods this can take up to 10 business days. Please note that depending on the payment method used, it may take longer for the refund to be visible.
Please note: for orders placed during the sale period the return window is 14 days. Please be aware that we do not cover return costs for products purchased in our sale.
What is the status of my order?
Once you have placed your order you will receive an order confirmation through email. We will process the order for you as soon as possible to ensure fast delivery. When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive an email from us with a personal track & trace link. You can use this link to track your package until it is delivered to you.
If you haven't received an order confirmation, please first check if your payment went through and contact us immediately.
Can I return sale items?
Sale returns have to be shipped within 14 days starting from the day you received your order. As the customer it is within your rights to withdraw your order placed on our website within 14 days. All items must be returned unused, unwashed and in the original packaging (double boxed for shoes) with all original labels attached.
Please be advised that we do not offer free returns during our sales period.
- Scan the QR code on the packing list or go to returnform.com/fillingpieces. If you didn’t receive a packing list, please contact Client Support and we’ll send you a new one.
- After filling in the order number and e-mail address you used to place the order, you can select the items you want to return and complete the steps.
- If your return is a shipment from outside of the EU, please write: "Returned Goods, No Commercial Value" on the outermost shipping box and consignment note if your order didn't include a sticker.
- Always keep your proof of shipment and receipt until your return has been processed.
- Once the package has arrived, we will process the return as soon as possible. Please be aware that due to the high volume of orders, this might take longer than usual. You will receive a confirmation through e-mail once your returned items are processed.
What shoe size should I choose for the best fit?
Our shoes generally run a size bigger, so we recommend taking one size down from your regular EU size. In order to find your Filling Pieces size, we always recommend you navigate to the product page there you will find the tab that is labeled "Size & Fit". Clicking that tab will reveal a sizing chart with instructions on how to measure your feet. Using the length of your feet you will be able to select the right Filling Pieces size. If you need further advice, please feel free to contact us.
My payment has failed, what should I do?
Our order system is based on a 'first come, first serve basis'. Unfortunately this means that it can happen that an item goes out of stock after you’ve added it to your shopping cart. Therefore to avoid disappointment, we would advise you to finish your order as soon as you can.
Did you get the notification ‘Authorization failed’ during checkout while paying with a credit card? Please delete your cookies, use an alternative browser or try a different payment method.
If you haven’t received your order confirmation, yet the money has been deducted from your account? Contact our customer service as soon as possible.
Is it possible to exchange sale items?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to exchange sale items. However, you can return your products within 14 days starting from the day you have received your order. As the customer it is within your rights to withdraw your order placed on our website within 14 days. All items must be unused and in the original package. Please be aware that we do not offer free returns.
In case you want to return your order, please make sure to include the free item in its original unopened packaging
- Complete the return form and place it inside the innermost box. If you didn’t receive a return form, please contact our customer services and we’ll send you a new one.
- Place the enclosed return sticker on the shipping box.
- If your return was an international shipment, please write on the shipping box and consignment note: "Returned goods, no commercial value".
- You’re now ready to return the item. Send your package from a local post office and send it to the address stated on the return form
- Always keep the shipment receipt with track & trace code so you have proof of shipment.
- At the delivery point, you’ll receive a shipment receipt with track & trace code that you can use to track your returned product(s). We will process the return as soon as possible once the package has arrived at our fulfillment center. Please be aware that, due to the high volume of orders, this might take longer than usual.
Can I return sale items?
As the customer it is within your rights to withdraw your order placed on our website within 14 days. After receiving your order, you have 14 days to return your items. All items must be returned unused, unwashed, in original condition and in the original shoe box or polybag (double boxed) with all labels attached. We can refuse your return if items show any signs of use.
Please be advised that we do not offer free returns during our sale period.
- Scan the QR Code on the packing list or go to returns.com/fillingpieces.
- Make sure you include the packing list in the box. If you didn’t receive a packing list, please contact our customer service and we’ll send you a new one.
- If you are returning items from outside of the EU, please write "Returned Goods, No Commercial Value" on the outermost shipping box and consignment note if there is no sticker included in your order.
- Please hold on to your proof of shipment and track & trace code until your return has been processed.
Once we receive your package, we'll process the return as soon as possible. Please be aware that due to the high volume of orders during our sale period this might take longer than usual. We'll send you a confirmation e-mail once your return has been processed.
How can we help you?
Opening hours from 9AM until 5:30PM CET time on business days.