What is the current status of my order?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation by email. We will then start to process your order as fast as possible. When the order is ready for shipment, you will receive an email with the tracking information. You can use this information to track the shipment of your order until it is delivered.
What are the available payment methods?
You can pay your order with the following payment methods:
iDeal (the Netherlands)
Mister Cash (Belgium)
Carte Bancaire (France)
What are the shipping costs?
We offer free worldwide shipping.
If you place your order from outside the EU or the USA, you might have to pay import duties, depending on the local customs.
Did you receive my return?
Once we have received your shipment, we will process the return as soon as possible. It takes a maximum fourteen and a minimum of three working days to start processing your return. Once it is processed in our warehouse, we will start with the refund or store credit process. We will send you an email once this is finished.
Which shoe size should I choose for the best fit?
We always recommend taking down one size from your regular EU size. To be sure of the right size, measure your feet from the big toe to your heel. This length corresponds with the Filling Pieces size in the size chart. A measurement chart is provided on our website when you select a model. If you need further advice, please feel free to contact us.
How can I return an order?
You have 30 days to return your order after receiving it. Orders must be returned unused and in the original packaging still attached. Our Apparel collection has to be returned unused, unwashed and with all labels still attached.
- Fill in the merchandise return form and add it to the box. If you don’t have a return form, please get in touch with our customer service to receive a new one.
- Attach the return sticker to the box.
- The order is ready to be returned. Please go to a postal service of your liking and ship the box to:
Att. Filling Pieces Returns
Flight Forum 2500
5657 DZ Eindhoven
- Please be aware that the sticker is not a prepaid return label. You will have to pay for the return costs.
- After shipping your return you should receive a receipt with a tracking code so you can track the shipment. Please hold onto this receipt as it is your proof of shipment
- To ensure the arrival of your return, we strongly recommend sending the parcel by registered mail. If the return is not shipped using registered mail, Filling Pieces cannot be held liable for missing items.
Once we have received your return, we will do our best to process it quickly.
Where and when do you deliver?
At Filling Pieces we offer free worldwide delivery*.
- Deliveries within the Netherlands and Belgium: ordered before 10pm, delivered the next day (excluding Sundays)
- Deliveries within the European Union: two to three working days
- Deliveries in all other countries: three to six working days
*We currently do not ship to China, Russia, Belarus and Mexico.
I’ve changed my mind. Is it possible to change my order?
In order to process all orders quickly, we immediately send all orders to our warehouse, so they can be picked, packaged and shipped. Once your order has been paid and processed, it is no longer possible to change the order.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately. We will look into the status of your order and if it has not been picked yet, we are usually able to cancel it for you.
Is it no longer possible to cancel or change the order? Please refuse the package at the door upon delivery. It will then be returned to our warehouse on our costs. Once the return has been processed in our warehouse, we will get in touch with you for your preferred solution.
The product I am looking for is out of stock. Will it be restocked?
At Filling Pieces we take pride in the unique products we design. That’s why we almost never reproduce our models and they’re only released once on the website. Occasionally, some sold-out prodcuts and sizes are restocked. Please keep an eye on our social media and newsletter to stay up to date.
It’s possible that one of our retailers still stock this model. You can check all our authorised retailers at Stockists.
When can I expect a new release?
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out!
Which clothing size should I get?
Our Apparel collection fits true to size, so we recommend you take your regular European clothing size. For a more precise advice, please have a look at the sizing chart for the specific product.
How can we help you?
Opening hours from 9AM until 8PM CET time on business days